This adorable and realistic Quoll plush from Hansa Creations has been carefully hand-crafted in partnership with wildlife experts and brought to life with meticulous attention to detail.
Quolls are carnivorous marsupials native to Australia and New Guinea. They are primarily nocturnal and spend most of the day in a den.
The soft faux fur has been carefully coloured to represent the colours of a Quoll including its distinctive spots. A wide mix of high-quality fabrics have been seamlessly blended to capture each of the Quoll’s iconic features.
The perfect gift for a family member, friend or even yourself.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- Made in the Philippines with synthetic fibres.
- Complies with international safety standards.
- Body is 28cmL. Nose to tail is 54cm. 19cmH.
- Filling is made from recycled PE bottles.
$12.70 postage within Australia. Overseas postage on request.