Wildlife Queensland’s Ride The Eagle Competition will run from 9:00 AM on Tuesday 7 September 2021 to 5:00 PM on Monday 13 September 2021 (AEST).
- Information on how to enter, dates and prizes as set out in the Schedule form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry (Terms and Conditions) for each competition conducted under the Blanket (each a Competition). Entry into this Competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this Competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Entrants must be over 15 and a resident in Australia.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of Wildlife Queensland (the Promoter), participating retailers, and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
HOW TO ENTER
- Follow Wildlife Queensland on Facebook or Instagram.
- In the comments section of our Facebook or Instagram Ride The Eagle giveaway post, tell us your favourite threatened Australian bird species AND tag the person you’d want to watch Ride The Eagle with.
- For a bonus entry, share our Facebook or Instagram Ride The Eagle giveaway post with your movie-loving, wildlife-loving friends!
By submitting an entry into this competition, entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email or postal address (as requested), to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own names. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
NUMBER OF ENTRIES PERMITTED
- Entrants may only enter this competition once.
OPEN, CLOSE, DRAW AND PUBLISH DATES
Competition open date and time:
Tuesday 7 September 2021, 9:00 AM (AEST)
Competition close date and time:
Monday 13 September 2021, 5:00 PM (AEST)
Competition draw date and time:
Tuesday 14 September 2021, 10:00 AM (AEST)
Winners’ names will be published online at https://wildlife.org.au/competitions/ by Wednesday 15 September 2021.
- Entries for each Promotion must be received by the Promoter prior to the Competition close date and time.
- The draw will be conducted at the premises of Wildlife Queensland, Suite 1, Level 1, 30 Gladstone Road, Highgate Hill, Brisbane, Qld 4101. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning the major prize.
- The winner/s will be notified by email or mail (as determined by the address provided by the entrant) within two business days of the draw and winners will be listed at https://wildlife.org.au/competitions/
- Prizes will be sent within two (2) days of the draw.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws three months after the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw.
PRIZE ON OFFER
- Ten (10) prizes, each including one (1) in-season double pass to see Ride The Eagle.
PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENT
- All prizes/giveaways are non-transferable and not exchangeable. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of the prize is not provided.
- It is a condition of entry that Wildlife Queensland has the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names of any entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the Competition. Please note this includes any and all submissions to this Competition.
- By entering any Wildlife Queensland competition and/or give-away, the entrant warrants that the submission (and any part thereof) is their own work and gives permission for Wildlife Queensland to publish this content through its social media, website, E-Newsletter and/or any printed materials.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
- To the extent permitted by law, all entrants release from, and indemnify Wildlife Queensland against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the Competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- All decisions and actions of Wildlife Queensland relating to the Competition and/or redemption of the prizes are exercised at its absolute discretion and are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF PROMOTER
- The promoter is Wildlife Queensland (ABN 44 235 565 907) of Suite 1, Level 1, 30 Gladstone Road, Highgate Hill, Brisbane, Qld 4101. Tel: +61 7 3844 0129
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including an online Competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded upon demand. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded upon demand. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by Competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age, and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this Competition will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.