NOTICE: For the latest updates on Wildlife Queensland events, please also refer to our Facebook page.
Our What’s On Calendar is a free service to groups and organisations concerned with the Australian environment and wildlife, that wish to bring their activities to the attention of our readers. Check back regularly for event updates!
To have an event considered for inclusion in our What’s On Calendar
- Please complete the What’s On submission form.
- Please keep your submissions as brief as possible and be sure to include all necessary contact details.
- 5 November: World Tsunami Awareness Day
- 6-15 November: FrogID Week
- 8-15 November: Pollinator Week
- 9-15 November: National Recycling Week
- 21 November: World Fisheries Day
Wildlife Queensland presents: Queensland’s Quolls
Wednesday, 25 November 2020
Batty Boat December 2020 Cruise
Sunday, 6 December 2020
- 11 Dec: International Mountain Day
Wildlife Queensland Brisbane Branch
Monthly talks by Wildlife Queensland Brisbane Branch
Monthly (refer to Facebook page for dates) @ 7:30pm
Wildlife Queensland Bayside Branch
Monthly talks by Wildlife Queensland Bayside Branch
Monthly (refer to Facebook page for dates) @ 7:00pm
Wildlife Queensland Fraser Coast Branch
Monthly Nature Walks by Wildlife Queensland Fraser Coast Branch
Nature in the Library Talks by Wildlife Queensland Fraser Coast Branch
- 1.00 pm – 2.00 pm, third Friday of the month at Hervey Bay library
- 1.00 pm – 2.00 pm, fourth Friday of the month at Maryborough Library
NOTICE: In response to COVID-19, Fraser Coast Libraries will remain closed until further notice.
Wildlife Queensland Sunshine Coast Branch
Faunawatch Regular Survey and walks – Wildlife Queensland Sunshine Coast Branch
- Faunawatch regular survey – Maroochy Botanical Gardens
- Fourth Monday walks – various locations
Refer to the Faunawatch webpage for dates and locations.