Wildlife Queensland warmly welcomes all donations – they are crucial in supporting our projects and campaigns and are the lifeblood of our organisation.
Your donation – big or small – can help fund a range of wildlife conservation programs and activities, such as:
- Providing nest boxes for hollow-dependant wildlife
- Developing wildlife corridors to protect native species
- eDNA platypus surveys
- Research surveys for threatened species such as spotted-tailed quolls, greater gliders and brush-tailed rock wallabies
- Conservation project equipment
- Campaign activity for plastic waste reduction, enhanced management and expansion of national parks, and better conservation and protection of selected wildlife, including koalas, flying foxes and crocodiles.
Deposited into our special gift fund, donations to Wildlife Queensland are administered by a board of trustees. Our finances are audited and reported annually to the Register of Environmental Organisations and the Australia Charities and NFPs Commission, ensuring that all donations are spent in accordance with the objectives of the Society.
All donations over $2 are tax-deductible.
Please donate to Wildlife Queensland if you have spare funds and you want to help advance the protection of our native animals and plants. We only exist because of donations.
How to make a donation
- Enter the amount you wish to give
- Click ADD TO CART