- Comments on the Townsville Port Expansion Project – May 2013
- Coral Sea Marine Reserve – a step closer – February 2013
- Submission to the second public consultation period on the Draft Coral Sea Commonwealth Marine Reserve management plan – February 2013
- Silt threatens Moreton Bay – January 2013
- Recreational fishing in Qld Marine Park green zones rejected – January 2013
- Coral Sea Marine Reserve – draft management plan – January 2013
- Submission on the Draft Coral Sea Commonwealth Marine Reserve management plan – December 2012
- World’s Largest Network of marine reserves proclaimed – November 2012
- Proclamation of the Commonwealth Marine Reserves Update – September 2012
- Commonwealth Marine Reserves Network Proposal – June 2012
- World Heritage Status of the Great Barrier Reef at Risk – June 2012
- Thousands support the Coral Sea – March 2012
- Proposed Coral Sea Commonwealth Marine Reserve – February 2012
CURRENT ISSUES AND NEWS
Conservation is on the agenda at all times, some of the current issues being pursued by Wildlife Queensland can be found in our news section.
Read the summary of recent submissions to find out about Wildlife Queensland in action.