The aim of Living with Wildlife is to help you create an environment where wildlife is welcomed and safe.
We focus on promoting positive attitudes to wildlife and encouraging people to understand the necessity of wildlife conservation.
We encourage you to read, ask questions and share this information with your friends and family.
- Bringing pollinators back to our cities
- Bringing the bush to city backyards
- Feeding wild birds in Australia
- Garden trees and wildlife
- Guide to nature & wildlife activities for kids (updated 27 September 2020)
- How to build a nest box
- How to build a frog hotel
- How to build a frog pond
- Saving the Spotted-Tailed Quoll: A Landholder’s Guide
- Tips to make pools, fences & roadsides more fauna-friendly
Brochures, flyers & fact sheets
- Cultivation of the Birdwing Butterfly Vine
- Happy Platypus: How You Can Help an Iconic Australian
- Keeping Your Cats and Your Native Wildlife Safe
- Looking Out for Platypus
- Richmond birdwing vine (Pararistolochia praevenosa) and mountain aristolochia (P. laheyana)
- Save the Trees
- Sharing the Beach with Beach Curlews
- Sharing Your Acreage Block
- Wildlife in Your Suburban Garden
Wildlife species profiles
For more information about individual species, check out our Wildlife Species Profiles.