Living with wildlife helps you create an environment where wildlife is welcomed.
All wildlife deserves respect and even though living alongside wildlife can be a special experience, it can sometimes be a source of anxiety or concern.
Whether you have possums in the roof, snakes in the laundry or ducks in the pool, Wildlife Queensland can help you with information or appropriate contacts.
- Bringing the bush to city backyards
- Feeding wild birds in Australia
- Garden trees and wildlife
- Guide to nature & wildlife activities for kids (updated 27 September 2020)
- How to build a nest box
- How to build a frog hotel
- How to build a frog pond
- Tips to make pools, fences & roadsides more fauna-friendly
- Wildlife rescue and care
Brochures, flyers & fact sheets
- Cultivation of the Birdwing Butterfly Vine
- Happy Platypus: How You Can Help an Iconic Australian
- Keeping Your Cats and Your Native Wildlife Safe
- PlatypusWatch brochure
- Looking Out for Platypus
- Richmond birdwing butterfly (Ornithoptera richmondia)
- Richmond birdwing vine (Pararistolochia praevenosa) and mountain aristolochia (P. laheyana)
- Richmond Birdwing Conservation Network recommended nurseries where you can purchase birdwing vines