Every little bit helps!
Make a donation and watch the ripple effect.
As an organisation Wildlife Queensland is working harder for wildlife than ever before. We need your help to continue our important work. Every little bit helps – you can really make a difference by supporting our 2013 annual appeal.
Please give as much as you can. Here are some ways your money is used:
- $50 plants 6 Richmond birdwing butterfly vines or 5 mahogany glider food trees
- $75 buys & installs a den box for hollow-dependent wildlife
- $100 provides an educational visit to schools
- $245 buys spotlighting equipment
- $500 helps purchase monitoring equipment to seek out quolls. (Did you know that we have just captured the first quoll on camera in south-east Queensland in over 10 years?)
- $1000 provides ongoing support for our wildlife campaign strategies
See our latest newsletter for in-depth features on our work and our wildlife:
Thank you very much for your continued support.
How to contribute
Please help us to continue our support for wildlife conservation.
Protecting Wildlife | Influencing Choices | Engaging Communities