- This event has passed.
Welcome Back Shorebirds – Toondah Harbour
17 September, 8:30 am - 11:30 amFree
Celebrate the annual return of the Toondah Harbour migratory shorebirds and come say hello to Wildlife Queensland Bayside Branch members who will be holding a stall at the event.
Robert Bush, Queensland Waders Study Group
Martine Maron, President of Birdlife Australia
* Creative activities for the whole family
* Join in painting a massive Community Art Banner about our local native creatures
* See Beako, the giant eastern curlew
* Face painting
* Conservation books by local authors and book readings for children
* Watch shorebirds through a telescope or spot a koala
* Enjoy live musicians
* See great photos of Toondah Harbour shorebirds
* Learn from displays by conservation groups
* Coffee van and sausage sizzle on site.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org