- This event has passed.
Steve Parish 2-day Photography Workshop
5 November 2022, 9:00 am - 6 November 2022, 4:00 pm$935
Get back to nature and feed your creative spirit on an incredible 2-day Steve Parish Photographic Workshop amid the stunning subtropical rainforest of Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve, Maleny.
Best of all, your booking directly benefits wildlife conservation, with 10% of each sale going to Wildlife Queensland when you book using the ticket type Friend of WPSQ.
‘I will show you how to create the space and state of mind for your essence to be seen, felt, and heard, enabling your highest creative potential.’ – Steve Parish
With Steve’s hands-on guidance over the weekend of 5 & 6 November 2022 you’ll explore:
- how to see, connect with, and portray the natural environment with emotion, clarity and sensitivity
- expanded photographic techniques and design skills that enable you to express yourself and depict wild places in bold, innovative, artistic ways
- how to develop unique photo projects with purpose and organise your digital files for easy access and security
- how to enhance your visual storytelling with the addition of the written and spoken word
- tips and tools to smash through the roadblocks holding you back
- the power of developing a ‘Creative Life Journal’ – a tool Steve used to develop a multimillion-dollar publishing business.
Lunch, morning and afternoon tea for both Saturday and Sunday are included. As an ADDED BONUS, you also get the complete Steve Parish 6-module eBook and video series Photography: A Pathway to Purpose Masterclass AND the 9-eBook and video series Photography: The Ultimate Travel Guide FREE (a total saving of over $300)! Plus, as a friend of Wildlife Queensland, you can rest assured that 10% of your purchase is going towards wildlife conservation, being donated back to Wildlife Queensland.
Don’t delay as places are limited and bookings end on 14 October 2022! Choose the Friend of WPSQ ticket type to ensure 10% goes to wildlife conservation.
Book online now at https://bit.ly/WQ_SteveParishPhotography