Early Bird Ticket Prize Draw
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter, dates and prizes as set out in the Schedule form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry (Terms and Conditions) for each competition conducted under the Blanket (each a Competition). Entry into this Competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this Competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The Wildlife Queensland Annual Dinner 2019 Early Bird Prize Draw (the Competition) runs from 9.00am on 27 June 2019 to 11.59pm on 31 August 2019 (Promotional Period).
WHO CAN ENTER?
- Entry is open to all individuals who purchase an Early Bird ticket/s to Wildlife Queensland’s Annual Dinner 2019 during the Promotional Period.
HOW TO ENTER
- Purchase an Early Bird ticket/s to Wildlife Queensland’s Annual Dinner 2019 on the booking website at https://www.trybooking.com/BDSQH, via phone with Wildlife Queensland or mailed booking form to Wildlife Queensland during the Promotional Period.
- Eligible individuals will be automatically entered into the Competition.
- If you do not wish to be entered into the Competition, please notify the Promoter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 3844 0129.
- By entering into the Competition, entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
NUMBER OF ENTRIES PERMITTED
- Entrants may only enter the Competition once.
PRIZE ON OFFER
- One (1) Dymocks voucher (eCard) valued at $AUD100 (the Prize).
OPEN, CLOSE, DRAW AND PUBLISH DATES
Competition open date and time:
27 June 2019, 09:00 (9.00am) AEST
Competition close date and time:
31 August 2019, 11:59 (11.59pm) AEST
Competition draw date and time:
Tuesday, 3 September 2019, 15:00 (3.00pm) AEST
- The draw will be conducted at the premises of Wildlife Queensland, Suite 1, Level 1, 30 Gladstone Road, Highgate Hill, Brisbane, Qld 4101.
- The winner of the Prize will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all entries during the Promotional Period. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning the Prize.
- The winner will be notified by email or mail (as determined by the address provided by the entrant) within two (2) business days of the draw date and the winner will be listed at https://wildlife.org.au/competitions/
- The Prize will be emailed to the winner within four (4) days of the draw.
PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENT
- All prizes/giveaways are non-transferable and not exchangeable. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of the Prize is not provided.
- By entering any Wildlife Queensland competition and/or give-away, the entrant warrants that the submission (and any part thereof) is their own and gives permission for Wildlife Queensland to publish this content through its social media, website, E-Newsletter and/or any printed materials.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
- To the extent permitted by law, all entrants release from, and indemnify Wildlife Queensland against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the Competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- All decisions and actions of Wildlife Queensland relating to the Competition and/or redemption of the prizes are exercised at its absolute discretion and are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF PROMOTER
- The Promoter is Wildlife Queensland (ABN 44 235 565 907) of Suite 1, Level 1, 30 Gladstone Road, Highgate Hill, Brisbane, Qld 4101. Tel: +61 7 3844 0129
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including the online Competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded upon demand. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded upon demand. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current email address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the email address provided by the Competition entrant. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided email address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age, and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated email address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this Competition will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.