Welcome to Wildlife Queensland Cassowary Coast Branch.
|Wildlife Queensland Cassowary Coast Branch is engaged in the conservation of all endangered habitats in the Wet Tropics Bioregion.
- working to critically review Coastal development as it impacts on endangered species like the dugong, mangrove communities and melaleuca swamps
- land-use planning that impacts on coastal woodlands and remnant rainforest, threatening icon species, the mahogany glider and the southern cassowary
- supporting fair compensation for landholders whose use of their land is affected by necessary protective orders
- raising community awareness of local conservation issues and ways that they can help.
Meetings and activities
Please refer to our Facebook page for information about upcoming meetings and activities or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bicton Hill track walk (4.5km walk), 27 June 2020
Check out some of the amazing images from the walk on our Facebook page.
Cassowary Coast Branch produces a monthly newsletter to keep members and friends up to date with our activities and provide informative articles on different aspects of wildlife and habitat.
WPSQ Cassowary Coast Branch Newsletter
Wildlife Preservation Society of Qld Cassowary Coast Branch
PO Box 771, Tully, QLD 4854
Facebook: Wildlife Queensland Cassowary Coast-Hinchinbrook
Tully Show. Image © WPSQ Cassowary Coast